Halcyon
Please Login in order to use this forum Smile
Halcyon
Please Login in order to use this forum Smile
Halcyon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya's Revival -- Bringing what is Old and New Together

HomeCome on little Halcyon! We can do it! I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come on little Halcyon! We can do it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaranth.

Amaranth.

Come on little Halcyon! We can do it! Empty
PostSubject: Come on little Halcyon! We can do it!   Come on little Halcyon! We can do it! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:01 am

I'm happy to formally announce in my breaktime that all i can think about is this freaking guild >.> This is not normal, people! What can i say, it's more interesting than staring at a gel full of fish proteins x_x Gawd the lab stank.

Glad to see we're slowly coming back :'D slowly, in our own time ^_^ Brushy idk if you've been on last night but we've had a major cleanup of members, and so far things are looking up. It's only been one day and i'm too excited about it o_o
I'm also displeased to announce that my memory is now officially God Awful. Not kidding. I've even forgotten what else i was going to say in this post. Uhh.....
Umm...

*9 minutes later*
Oh yeah, i hope you guys have more interesting lives than mine. So ima go do some work like i'm supposed to, and hope i forget about the guild long enough to say something worthwhile. I might not might possibly maybe actually definitely post at lunch... Catch you later <3
Back to top Go down
Amaranth.

Amaranth.

Come on little Halcyon! We can do it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on little Halcyon! We can do it!   Come on little Halcyon! We can do it! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:51 am

Lets congratulate ourselves on rank 7! Even though no ones going to see this apart from possibly brush angie and nam....but its worth saying, even if to myself xD

GRATS HALCYON!! ^_^ we are improving, we are reborn Smile
Back to top Go down

Come on little Halcyon! We can do it!
Page 1 of 1