Halcyon
Please Login in order to use this forum Smile
Halcyon
Please Login in order to use this forum Smile
Halcyon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya's Revival -- Bringing what is Old and New Together

HomeAnybody home? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody home?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaranth.

Amaranth.

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

As i'm SURE most of the guild has noticed, we're pretty inactive now that everyone's back to school/college/horrid work shifts and the like *cough*pservers*cough*, and i haven't seen most of you guys very much lately (aside from the lovely sweethearts who attend GRB), and because i have a childish issue of pure hatred with Facebook, this seems to be the only place i can contact most of you, if anyone even checks it still.
The point of this is to ask Brush and the rest of the officers if we should consider being more lenient with who we let into the guild, considering some actives are leaving purely because actives are leaving and lately i seem to be the only one online in my timezone. now i don't know if the situation is different once i've gone to bed and you all start creeping out to miss me *cough*Brush*cough* but the few members i've seen and spoken to are all concerned about the situation.
I understand if we collectively decide to keep on as we are, as most of us would rather have an inactive guild than a nub guild, however i'm just putting the idea forward of a more lenient recruitment system. I'd preferably liked to have spoken to brush and the officers on ventrilo or skype, but as i haven't been able to talk to anyone since last GRB, i figured this would be the easiest place to contact you all Razz
i really would like to know what you think of this, or if we can arrange to discuss it later on, perhaps at GRB, if you sweethearts will be attending Smile I for one haven't given up and i hope Halcyon will revive sometime soon <3 Though just to let you guys know, i'm back at University on Monday, but i promise to play at the weekends <3
On a bright note, i had a wonderful time with Rockitt and some other high-lvl Immortals...yes, Rockitt joined Immortals...and i seemed to impress them with my amazing healing, just putting it out there xD Perhaps they might "follow the heals".
>.>
<.<
BRUSH U LIE! QQ but we love you <3

And just because i need some practice at forum posting and have never posted a vid before...

[/center]

WOO! in honor of my first post... hands in the air for Evanescence! xD <3

Anyways i hope to see you guys soon, if not at GRB then...then....whenever <3
Back to top Go down
Amaranth.

Amaranth.

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

eehhh that didn't turn out how i wanted it to >.>
got carried away a little xD
Back to top Go down
Amaranth.

Amaranth.

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 am

huh.....i guess i wont be singing after all xD
Back to top Go down
Brushwind

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Amaranth, Miss you <3

As of this moment, Ollie has possession of my account and virtual belongings. You may do whatever you like with the guild, I have faith in you.

I leave any decisions up to you, and your judgement.

I'll be checking in every now and again,
I am super tied up in RL lately.

- Brush
Back to top Go down
Pong

Pong

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been able to hear your beautiful voice lately, Ama. </3 I've been so busy with some issues in my life at the moment that have me really tied up and stressed out. I don't know when, or even if, I'll be able to get online any time soon.

Since you say you're not too fond of Facebook (not that I check up on it much >_>;.), you can find me mostly on Skype nowadays. You're welcome to add me so we can chat ♥. :3

angie.vp <~

Mucho amour ♥.

~ Angie
Back to top Go down
Amaranth.

Amaranth.

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:23 pm

OMG, replies!
OMG, ANGIE!! <3
OMG, A HEART FROM BRUSHWIND! you now owe me zero hugs <3

Glad that you guys are okay, and i hope your real lives smooth out soon <3
As i mentioned in my post i am back at university now, and i've also found out that i'm in all day every day D= though i'm trying to check ingame as often as i can. Isn't life a bitch? xP
Angie last i heard of you you'd just had a tooth out (seems like months ago) =o i hope that all went okay and youre all fine ^_^ i really hope to talk to you on skype, i miss your angelic voice <333333 love you so much ^_^
Brushy in all honesty i wouldnt trust my own decision, im not very reliable when it comes to saving guilds x_x otherwise id still have my Etain one. but oh yes i wont go down without a fight xD cant just sit there and watch our paradise stagnate xD just a fair warning that my efforts probably wont work, and i wanted everyones input on it xD still, it flatters me you have so much faith in me o_o

Ollie has told me to expect a few more members at this coming GRB...... GAWD I MISS YOU!! Q_Q

Warms my heart to see your replies <3

*Posts*
*Wastes my hour waiting for Shaiya server to get back up*
*Waits for Angie to accept my skype request*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anybody home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?   Anybody home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum